Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

The Day of Love! First off, I love you, Honey! My first and only Valentine! You have been the love of my life for so long and I want to thank you for being such an amazing friend and Love to me all these years - you're the best! and now we have a whole new love in our life, and I couldn't imagine sharing this happiness with anyone but you! You're an incredible Dad and such a great Husband - I love you, sweetie! And...my Max, the one I am head over heels crazy in love with, my Baby Boy! You're my new little Valentine and I couldn't possibly love anything more!
and for those of you that survived the mushiness to read this far - thank you for being such wonderful and supportive friends to me. I truly cherish the friendships I have with you - they bless me continuously! and my parents - you guys are the best! Thank you for showing me such an amazing example of true and committed love - you inspire me! Have a fantastic day, everyone!





3 comments:

Danielle said...

So Beautiful!! Is this the work of Mrs. Amy Tice?? It wonderful!! I love your pictures!! Very cute, perfect for the day!! Love you !!;)

Lydia Paige Louise said...

Lei, you guys looked so cute tonight! I loved the outfits. God bless and have a great Valentines! Love, Lydia

Passionate about Christ said...

Leilani you looked absolutely adorable last night at the valentines baquet. You guys lokked very very cute. Have a great day. love you, Jenna