Sunday, July 22, 2007

Now, for the Outside!!!











So, we've waited for 3 years to put sprinklers in and landscape our tiny acre and 1/2 ;) and now we're going for it! It's been a work in process and we're still in process, but after planting grass seed and about 200 plus flowers, we're definitely on our way! It's looking so good - I 'll post more after pictures soon! James' Mom and Grandma have been amazing in helping and lending us their incredible knowlege, too! The porch and railing are painting, new trim is up and James finished the front porch/steps and put lattice up around the whole house! phew! we're whooped! oh, and yes, Max was on the front porch supporting us in it all!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it!!! My goodness, what a difference. I love the lattice and the window trim and ALL the bright flowers. I'll bet you're whooped! What hard workers you are. It looks great!

Steve and Alie said...

Lei!! The house and yard are looking AMAZING! Fanstatic job! So excited for you!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

I love your house!! I remember before you guys bought it and it was for sale my parents and i went and looked at it and i wanted it so bad!! ( like a 14 year old could buy a house!) But it has so much potential!! You guys are doing a great job!! I'll have to come see it all finished!! Love ya, Lydia

Danielle said...

Your so awesome!! All that hard work and now you can enjoy the outdoors!!! Beautiful!! Love, me...;)

Andrea said...

I love your house...can't believe how much stuff you guys have done. love you!!!

Amy said...

You guys have worked SO hard on that house and now it is paying off! The house looks great!

Amy said...

P.S. One time Ben and I drove by your house and Ellen was outside working all by herself. It was too cute! :)