Friday, August 3, 2007

not quite home yet

This was supposed to be our last week in the Bay Area, but alas it's not. We're scheduled to be down there til the end of the month, so we'll see. I don't mind - I love the family time we have all to ourselves! but I do miss everyone! I haven't posted pictures in a while cause I've been gone, soon and very soon...
Oh, and I've been doing Bridal makeup consultations like crazy! I've got like 6 weddings in September! I'm so excited! www.weddingmakeup.blogspot.com
Could Andrea be any more gorgeous...it makes me throw up in my mouth a little...just kidding! love you lady! but look at her!!! after 2 babies! I'm so sure!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Whatever! Look at you...you have no room to talk miss thing. No but your sweet...I love you and miss you and yes you should come visit asap. We went to the beach today and it was so beautiful. You guys should come soon while the weather is still warm, we'd have fun! I'll call you soon so we can catch up!

Amy said...

I am so excited about how much business you are getting! Just don't forget about us little people...ha ha! Seriously though, look at all of us business ownin' mommas! I love it!