Thursday, December 20, 2007

Haircuts!!!





Wahoo! I cut my hair! Chopped off over a foot! It had gotten so long - especially from my short-lived recent pregnancy (like 2 in. in 6 weeks!) and I was ready for a change! So off it came! It's so fun! oh, and Max got his first hair cut, too! he was so good - yes, i know he doesn't have much hair to cut, but he was getting a long comb-over in the back, so we snipped it off so we can spike it up! and he's my kissy-face now! wakes me up with kisses and loves to give hugs! I'm so excited about Christmas this year with him! Love y'all!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Your hair looks great! I love new haircuts. Love you.

Jay & Michelle said...

love the hair! It makes me want to chop mine off...hope everything is well. Thanks for the Christmas card-I love it!

Jay & Michelle said...

Love the hair! It makes me want to chop mine off. Hope all is well with you...thanks for the christmas card-I love it! Merry Christmas!!

The Stockwells said...

You look beautiful! So does Max :)

Anonymous said...

You look AMAZING! Love the new cut and the color looks awesome to
love you
Jenna Rose

Steve and Alie said...

LOVE the new cut, Lei. It looks absolutely fantastic on you... Cara says it's about time to chop mine off too, but there's only so much you can with curly hair... Hair envy!!! You look gorgeous as always... love you! xoxo

Amy said...

I almost didn't recognize you the other night! Love the new hairdo's!! Hope you had a great Christmas!