Wednesday, November 26, 2008

M.I.A.!!!!






missing in action - and yes, Mia!!! So, we just got back from a 10 day trip to Washington, where I was in my girlfriend's wedding and it was wonderful! The kids did great and it was wonderful to see our friends - and we're happy to be back home, too! will post pictures of the trip soon! I've got some catching up to do! Mia's a month old and is doing great! James just went back to work(after 5 fabulous weeks!!) and I'm figuring out life with 2! I love it! Will write more later!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

She's adorable!!! She looks so much like a girl version of Max to me! Love those cheeks!

Learning to Love said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for all the information about Gestational Diabetes. It was good talking to you. Oh, my address is taliawaters@yahoo.com

See Me Roar! said...

What a Sweet heart!!!

Steve and Alie said...

It was so good to see you and your beautiful little family! Love you... Thanks for the voicemail. We had a wonderful time with you guys, too. I think you should split your time between CA and WA 50/50. :) Please??? Hahahahahaha... You're a great mom, Lei. Love you so much!