Thursday, January 22, 2009

Home alone!

Okay, so I know I have tons of catching up to do and I'm sorry I've been slacking (like having a 2yr. and a newborn is slacking!) on my posts! But, for tonight - I'll just say that I'm missing my Hubby as he's in Fresno till tomorrow night, and I'm home with the munchkins by myself for the week! Working for PG&E they get sent on a rotation, a getting temporarily transferred sort of thing, for the next 3 months, but he'll hopefully get to come home on most weekends. Mimi and Poppa are helping me out (a TON), and we're making it! It's going to be a long 3 months, but we'll be fine - I'm so grateful for all he does and how hard he works - we miss you, Babe!


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Awwww...I'm sorry Lei! I'll be praying for you during this time. If it makes you feel any better Gabe's been working a ton lately too and I haven't seen much of Him. Your so blessed to have your parents right there to help you! Hang in there...let's talk soon! Love ya!
P.S. Mia is adorable!

Rose said...

Just want you to know I adore you.