Monday, January 11, 2010

9 months later....


Hey Everyone...yep, it's almost been year since I posted. Not sure if anyone even checks this anymore, but there's a reason I went MIA. There's just the 3 of us now. Me and Max and Mia. I won't go into detail, but do appreciate all the love and prayers...it's kept me going through the valley of the shadow of death believing we'll make it through. I will probably start a new blog about our new life, but wanted to say we're okay, and God has blessed us with amazing friends and family to see us through.
"Whatever you do, hold on to hope.
The tiniest thread will twist into an unbreakable cord.
Let hope anchor you in the possibility that this is not the end of your story.
That change will bring you to peaceful shores."
All I know is that this is not the end of my story.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi leilani. i am so sorry to hear it is just the three of you! i have no idea what the story is but when i read those words you just wrote i burst into tears. please know that you and max and mia will be my prayers most definitely! you are beautiful and God is obviously working in and through you in all you are experiencing.
love jacquelyn

Soul Focus Photography said...

Well I still read it because I have you on my blog reader.

Blessings to you in the new year, you will be blessed through it all

Tiffany said...

Me! I still check your blog Leilani! How can I not? When I need some hot mama inspiration or just want to look at some cute asian babies, I hop on here!

I really do hope you keep posting. I LOVE your insight and I love your pictures.

And I must say...you guys are the best looking group of 3 I've ever met :)

Oh. And Micah is still talking about Max from church Saturday. You would have thought they hung out daily or something. He's like "mom..Max likes cars. He likes to play with cars. He likes to drive cars like this....and then he does this....and this...." lol!

EMILY said...

You are such an inspiration!! I'm just glad that I have you on FB to keep me laughing at all the funny, silly things Max says!! Lots of love to you and your darling kiddos!

Unknown said...

SO glad you are back to blogging! I love you and am love your message of hope! You are wonderfully amazing!! Love You!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your profile picture!!

The Stockwells said...

Love you! I still check your blog. :)

Unknown said...

I am praying for you! I do still check your blog (you always have the best photography and most colorful stories!) This...however...is something I do not want to hear. I am so sorry!
Blessings & hugs
Heather