Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!!! Christmas pics!

Okay, catching up! Here's a collage of pictures from the holidays! We had a Wonderful Christmas with our beloved families! Our best yet! It meant so much more with our precious little gift, Max; and it was so wonderful to be a family! I'm so thankful to God for all of the blessings He's poured out on us and the amazing friends and family that He's surrounded us with. It's been hectic and busy, but it's all about Him and I'm so grateful for His Gift to us.


Cool Slideshows

3 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute Lei! I've missed you guys!!!

Danielle said...

I absolutly love the one of him crackin up!! So cute!!

The Stockwells said...

Happy New Year! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Max is just beautiful. Been thinking about you alot and I wish all the happiness on this new year!I love you.