Tuesday, January 23, 2007

what we've been up to

I know, I know -it's been a couple weeks...sorry! Good news is, Max is feeling SO much better, and so am I! Amazing how he defines my state of being! The never-ending sickies finally went away and now it's just the teething, totally do-able. He's back to my happy giggle box that sleeps through the night! yahoooo! 4 months old, and changing daily! So, here's his latest developments: smiling constantly, just like Daddy, loves bathtime with Grandpa, reading, and making funny Asian faces!




4 comments:

Andrea said...

Finally! love all the new pictures! Max is such a cutie pie...keep the posts coming!

Heather said...

He is getting so big and I can't believe how much he looks like James! Oh yeah, I loove your blog header, how'd you do dat.

Tammie said...

He is seriously the cutest little guy!!! I just want to pick him up out of the pictures and squeeze him!!!I love how you love being a mommy! There's nothing better!!

Danielle said...

Hey im back in business!! whoo hoo... I have my computer back!! So cute!! You have changed everything, very fun!! Lv U..