Friday, May 11, 2007

Thank You!


I have the most wonderful and thoughtful Friends!!!! Thank you everyone who remembered my birthday and made it a very special day! All the blog birthday posts were so fun - especially Allisons! She has a picture of both of us as babies together! Amazing! Anyways, every phone call, e-mail, blog and hug was SO appreciated and y'all blessed my socks clear off! Thank you for your love and support during the trying time of my life, too - you have been such strength to me...the wind beneath my wings, okay..I'll stop. Thank you a million - I am Blessed!

6 comments:

Rose said...

Hey ya twin. Don't go acting like your birthday is over - it's only just begun! Because it's our BIRTHDAY MONTH! Yee haw.

That was fun chattin' it up with you last night, even though I had to laugh into my pillow and pretty much suffocate myself every time I thought something was funny. But it's worth it to almost die every time you say something funny... which is like every sentence.

Anyway, I adore you and can't wait to celebrate our birthday even more next week!

You are a gift to me!

Rose

Learning to Love said...

Hey Leilani - So since I haven't blogged this week, I didn't get a chance to send you a Happy Birthday message!!! I hope it was wonderful. I totally spaced on telling you Happy Birthday in person this weekend also.....:( SORRY!!! Thanks for coming by the hospital to pray for me. It was soooooo wonderful to see you there.

Steve and Alie said...

Lei,

Can't wait to see you on Thursday! I'll come get you around 9:00ish. Does that sound good? I am so excited!!! Whoo hoo! So glad you were blessed on your special day! You should be!

Love you, Alie

Lydia Paige Louise said...

Lei i love you!!

Amy said...

I'm glad you had a good day! Oh and I wanted to tell you, "Happy First Mother's Day!!!" (I know it's late....I meant to call you on Sunday) Hope you had a good day!

The Stockwells said...

Im SO SAD!!!!! Dang it!!! I really hope that Max starts feeling better. I love you -