Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Update and News

So, I'm home! James and I went away for the weekend to go to a marriage conference in Santa Clara with the Cochranes and Joe and Noelle. I always love getting away, and this time I Loved getting back because of my Munchkin! I missed him so much, I thought I'd die! The conference was wonderful and very timely. God did some great things and I'm very encouraged. James is still down in the Bay Area because....we're getting transferred to Walnut Creek for 3 months for his job! We'll be home on the weekends for the most part, but down there a lot of the time. Practically, it seems like bad timing, with our house and yard still in process - but it's actually great timing otherwise, to get to recoup our little family and have some much needed time together. I love change anyhow and I think it'll be great for us! Never a dull moment, I tell ya! I'll post some more updated pictures on the house, but here's some when the addition was getting wrapped up. It looks amazing now!


2 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

The house looks Gorgeous! Love it so much! Good job, Lady!

Amy said...

ooooohhhhh! I need to come see it in person!