Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yuck!

Okay, so it's been awhile...well, since the post about James and Max being sick, we've had company (our dear friends, Matt and Melody from WA state), and were all healthy for 3 days and then I got my turn and am just recovering! then Max got it from me and is on his second round of the sickies in a month! sheesh! So, that's why I've been MIA - sorry about the abandoned blog! I've got good reason! More pictures soon! promise! I'm so sick of being sick!!!
I love this picture - he's walking in the clouds! He loves playing in the water at the park

He loves getting behind the window and peeking in at you!

2 comments:

L ! N D S E Y said...

Max is so Handsome! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! O I have a blog now. hehe.
Love you.

Melissa said...

Love the picture with the water and clouds.