Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Patch!

I love this place! Too cute! It'd been years for me! Max had a blast, well, except for when the goose bit him in the stomach and grabbed his shirt (it was funny, though - later!;) It's weird remembering Bishop's as a kid and now being old enough to be one of the mom's taking my own kid! I can't wait to have this as a family tradition, though! so fun!
!
Right before the attack...
McKenna was loving the hay! she was throwing it everywhere - do you see it in the air! So cute!

Cousins - Brooke and Max - he loves her so much!




3 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

He looks like such a big boy!!! He is changing so fast! Is he saying any words yet??

Natalie said...

didn't you read the sign that said..."stay back...goose bites!" haha! one of the little goats went past the food in my hand and started eating the string on my shirt and wouldn't give it back! ha! the pumpkin farm is very fun...and the food is yum!

Melissa said...

That was so much fun! And, yes, McKenna had a ball in the hay.