Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2008, unbelievable! Okay, so I haven't even blogged about Christmas, but I just wanted to let all those people out there who've snubbed my blog because it was too slow to download - i've heard your cry, and fixed it. It should be faster - i've never had a problem, so i had no idea! if you're new to seeing my blog, just click on the archives on the right hand side to see previous blogs and the beginning of max's life. Okay, so I had a Great New Year's - where I worked with Mom for 7 hours straight doing 15 girls' makeup for this fantastic wedding; then my amazing Hubby whisked me away and we celebrated New Year's together for the first time since we've been married! He's always had to work, but not this year! So fun! I'm ridiculously excited about this year and know that things and looking up! Here's to the best year yet, everybody!
max enjoying his christmas present from dada
p.s. this is a "before" picture...don't worry ;)

3 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

Lei, your blog opened in a blink! Great job!!! I love your blog... it's always so fun to read and it makes me laugh and your pictures are always so entertaining! Can't wait to see you when I'm down in YC again... And Happy 2008! I think it's going to be wonderful for you! Glad you and James got to celebrate together... Together is such a fun way to be... I love you!

Andrea said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad you and James got to get away together on New Year's! Sorry we didn't say goodbye, things just get so busy! So good to see you...love you xoxo.

Heather said...

You are one hot mama, and that's a fact! Does James realize he married a supermodel???
Sounds like you had a exciting New Years' We did too...out to dinner and in bed by eleven! (cuz that's just the way we roll :)
Oh yeah! would love to have that photo of Max and Emm! my e-mail is heathercook1@mac.com