Monday, March 17, 2008

We're Heeee-re!






Okay, so we've been at our new house for about a week and a 1/2 and it's been crazy, but so incredible to be in our dream house! last weekend, I did makeup for a wedding and then went to, we've been continuing to move out of our new house, which will be done by tomorrow - cleaned out entirely and deep cleaned! We're meeting with property management people tomorrow and hopefully get that house rented ASAP! and, in the midst of it all, Max has gotten seriously sick with a fever that went to 104 for about a week! It finally broke yesterday! I still have to have him on his breathing machine, but he's getting better! So, needless to say - i've been a horrible blogger...but you understand why, right??? James and I are just so excited to be in this house and are trusting God for our old house. I just feel God's favor so strongly and I'm so humbled by it! I'll try to get pictures of the house with us moved in it! Oh, and Happy St. Patty's Day! We cooked up a corned beef and cabbage feast tonight - green rice, green cookies and ice cream and all!!! so fun!

8 comments:

Matt and Melody said...

Hooray. I want pictures! :)

Matt and Melody said...

Hooray! I want pictures! :)

Steve and Alie said...

I am so excited for you guys! Moving into a new house, especially one that you love is so much fun!!! I can't wait to come see it and be amazed at it's hugeness! hahahahaha! Miss you! Glad you're back to blogging land... Poor Max! What a little trooper! :(

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see more pictures of your house completed! It's so beautiful, congrats!!

Laura said...

Congrats Friends!!! Thank your for the ecard... the only problem is that your wedding invite has been addressed to your old address... will you still get it??? Hey lets make a date and stick to it!! I miss my friend! xoxoxo

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

Did you guys buy this new - like did you pick out the extra's and everything?? It really is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you guys and now more room for company which I'm sure you'll have a lot of. Wish we were going to be around for longer...guess we'll just have to come back :)

Amy said...

I can't wait to come visit!! Yay for St. Patty's Day...I wanted to make a big ole' spread, but Ben's not a big fan of Corned Beef and Cabbage :(

Danielle said...

Hey what happened to josh?? Your always such a busy girl!! Don't be workin too hard there!! Save some for me!!! Love you!!