Friday, February 29, 2008

Amazing Parents!





Without whom I would've lost my mind trying to pack and take care of my sickee Max!(double ear infection and having to put him on a breathing machine) and this whole house thing wouldn't be possible! I'm eternally grateful! These pictures are of the karate tournament my Dad just had - and yes, he had that sweatshirt (and beanie and polo) made with our academy's logo on it! Little mascot!max's first yogurt! in his
nose!
Oh, and welcome home from Denmark, Dad! We missed you! (even though he left for Memphis this morning!) World traveler - he's doing international referee seminars! So proud of you, Poppa!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am loving Max's little beanie and sweatshirt....I helped with that logo!!! And that last picture of Max and your dad...too cute!

Karen said...

It is so wonderful to see pictures of your folks, Lei. Please send them our love - they are so dear.

Karen

JustEnoughStuff said...

Leilani,

How is the house coming? I haven't spoken to you in a while. How are you doing? you can email me at rhemerick@bendbroadband.com and let me know so that you don't have to post a long note on my blogspot. Hope to hear from you soon.

The Pappoe's said...

Max is so adorable! James and I are coming down next week for TDS. We should get together!