Sunday, February 24, 2008

so scary!


I love that my last post is about the sunshine - while it's blustery rainy and running about 50 mph winds! perfect! okay, so tonight we had a bit of a scare when we were on our way home from dinner with Dave and Cheryl, waiting at a stop light to go - the car next to us start hollering at the car behind us (both drunk) and probably because they were distracted - the light turned green and they slammed into the back of our card (really hard!) and then proceeded to speed off in the other direction! while we realized what happened, checked on Max - who amazingly didn't even wake up - flipped around and tried to chase them down, then passed a police car and told them what happened and they called the other units out on a hit and run! I don't know if they caught them yet, but I'm so thankful no one got hurt and my car barely got scratched! All I know is that angels were watching over us and I'm sooo grateful and relieved! Also for the other people's safety, because if they slighty hurt my child I would hunt them down and make their lives miserable! (whoa! Mama Bear, look out!) and we won't even start with what my Dad would do!
Anyways, just a reminder to pray protection over you and your family constantly - it works!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice blogsite! Nice pictures of your family. I didn't know you had a make-up business. I'll check out your website. Check out our little family website when you have a chance: www.chuckmccaul.multiply.com

Chuck McCaul

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm SO glad you are alright! How scary. People are crazy!!

Andrea said...

So scary...I'm so glad you guys are ok. Can't believe people would just take off like that...What is this world coming to? Uhhhh makes me so mad. Anyway, you guys are safe and thats what matters....I have close call often where I just know that it was God's protection! Anyway, love you guys and I want to see pictures of your house!!!!

Amy said...

I'm glad you guys are okay!!! How scary! Oh and I want to see your new house too. I'm starting to feel like myself again so hopefully we'll be able to get out and about soon!

Steve and Alie said...

Lei! I'm so happy you are all okay... that would be really intense. I hope they find them. So what new house did you guys move to? The one down the street from your folks or the other one? Have you moved yet???? How exciting!!!