Sunday, February 17, 2008

parties and playtime!










max loves girls - his Mama and Mimi (my mom), McKenna, Dutchess and Tatumn is actually his only cousin(My stepbrother Ezra's daughter)! we've been to lots of playdates recently (yeah for the the new clean McDonald's playplace!) and birthday parties! So much fun! Now you see why he zonked out on the couch standing up! for real! Oh, and i always knew when i had a little girl she'd get into my makeup, but i walked in on max covered in my victoria's secret love spell purple glitter powder ALL over his face and everything else! hilarious! i had a lot of explaining to do to his daddy about why he was so sparkly!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

oh my lord! how cute is that! he passed out standing up!? i loved this blog...it gave me some insight into what i am in for!
max and elijah can have playdates together too! yay! but i won't let max put glitter on my son, sorry! haha!

Melissa said...

Looks like Max loved the headbands at Youngsters. What a ladies man!!