Sunday, February 17, 2008

make-up madness!

okay, so in the last week (and only 4 days of it) I've done 18 people's makeup! aaah! crazy! these pics are from the fashion show and that was the week before (so not including the 9 I did that day!)! I've consults one after the other and my Valentine's Day special and brides contacting me every other day! I have like 14 weddings booked for this year already! So, yes, I'm staying busy...beyond. I'll post more soon. I'm whooped!
Oh, and check out this bride's blog: http://katystardust.blogspot.com
she did the huge post about her consultation with me and some great before and after pictures!



weird, after i posted this, i noticed how much this last picture of alicia looks exactly like my makeup ad below!

2 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

Lei, you did such a beautiful job on Natalie that day. She looked so lovely and I know it meant a lot to her... You are going to be a famous makeup artist one day... I just know it (well, more famous than you already are :)...)

Emily said...

You did such a beautiful job on our makeup! Thanks! Love the pics of you guys, esp. Max! P.S. Have you been feeding him?? LOL