Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Valentine Craziness!

This was a very full day - starting with doing all day makeovers for 8 hours (more on my makeup site), then off to the Valentine's Banquet which was a hoot as you can see and I sang "someone to watch over me", and then it was off to the hospital to meet Valentine Baby Eliana at about 11 p.m.! The next day, my Hubby gave me my actual gift and took me and Max out to breakfast (my favorite thing), and then dropped me off at the salon to have a manicure, pedicure, and a facial! I was there for like 3 hours and he took Max and they had a boy day! Then we went and saw Fool's Gold that night - perfect day, perfect Valentine! Loved it!Valentine Princess!
My Valentines!
My love
We ran over Marissa!
Welcome Home, Noelle!

Johnny Depp??? I did his makeup! Capt. Jack Sparrow incarnate!
"Someone to Watch Over Me" Ella Fitzgerald - my singing icon!

0 comments: