Monday, May 12, 2008

Birthday Mother's Day Weekend!






I had a wonderful birthday - complete with breakfast at Mimi's Cafe (my fav!), an ultrasound (more on that later!), shopping with James - we haven't had time together in months!, lunch with family and a few friends, family pictures and more shopping! Full of all my favorite things! I'm so blessed! Mother's Day was great, too! Went to church, had lunch at my parents - the best restaraunt ever! then went fishing with Cheryl and the boys! What a weekend!

2 comments:

beckiem said...

Who are those 2 fabulous women you posted pics of! (hehehehehehe)
We should all look so good!

Thanks for the message Lei ... the pics I took on our trip were taken w/my friend's Sony A100 DSLR that we borrowed for the weekend -- love that camera -- maybe he'll sell it to me cheap!?!?! one can hope. The rest are just from my silly little digital, so they are usually much more challenging to get decent shots..... which is hard when you want them to ALL look like Beth & Danielle's!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you had such a great B-Day and Mother's Day. Busy weekend, but so fun for you!