Monday, May 5, 2008

Buble'!!!!!





Oh my goodness! Yesterday I went and saw Michael Buble' in concert and had the time of my life! I adore everything about that era of music, and the style and class - My Grandparents introduced me to Ella Fitzgerald, Sinatra - all the good stuff and I've been in love with that music ever since! And he was such a great performer with an amazing 20-piece live band - oh, it was a blast!!! An early b-day present for me!
Oh, and there was this amazing acapella group that opened for him - all acapella - it was the most phenomenal thing I've ever heard! Paste these links in your browser to see videos of them, or just go to You tube and put in "wall of sound" - they're called Naturally 7. They were totally Christian too! Awesome!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=z5MkNOXSdkA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=B6cneZW0hcE

7 comments:

beckiem said...

OK -- I'm jealous --- next time you go to see MB, TAKE ME WITH YOU!
Bree got me 'hooked' when I worked @ the shop. Love him. Glad you guys had so much fun.

Melissa said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you had fun! I'm sure it was a blast.

Amy said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO jealous. I told Ben you were going and he was jealous too. We LOVE Michael Buble! I can't believe how close you were! Ben's boss went with her husband too and said it was a really great show.

Leah said...

Me too I wish I could have gone to that one. It looks like you had alot of fun!
We are so happy for you and your family another baby on the way. I think you will have a girl just cause I have two and they are so much fun! Congrats!

josiah michael said...

you don't even know how jealous i am! rebecca text me, but i had to work! grrrrrrrr, but i am sure it was amazing. buble knows how to sing thats for sure

Steve and Alie said...

Um, hello!!!! Totally fun!!! LeiLani, how fantastic! I can't believe how close you were! That's crazy! LOVE HIM!

The Stockwells said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day! I love you.