Tuesday, July 1, 2008

recovery

It's been an interesting week - didn't really get a chance to settle in from our trip since I wounded myself and had to stay with my folks for a few days because i couldn't go up the stairs at my house. And my dad is recovering from having a cyst removed from his vocal cords and not being able to talk for a couple weeks (so peaceful and quiet around here, though ;) - so, my poor mom has been Nurse Nancy! Getting injured isn't the most convenient thing with a 2 year old and being about 6 months pregnant! But, i've recovered fine - and even did a wedding and sang for worship over the weekend! We're now trying to rent out our old house since it fell out of escrow and that's stressful - but we trust the Lord! I'm currently getting excited about decorating the baby's room!

3 comments:

Danielle Bryan Photography said...

Fun trip pics!! You guys crack me up!! Sorry your foot had to go and get cut!! Poor thing!! Love you!!

Stephanie said...

You are beautiful even when you're not posing!

Rose said...

Hey babe!
What's up hottie? When are you in town?!!! Sorry we missed each other for our twin birthdays! By the time you got back to me, I made other plans! Laaaame. Good thing we're going to live long full lives... there are many years to come. Crazy that we're 28 though! Daaang, life is flyin by.
Anyway, when the heck are you coming to Wershington?