Friday, July 11, 2008

Vacation!

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Tahoe after I do makeup for a wedding in the morning, and then I have a wedding in Tahoe to do early Sunday morning - and then, a break! Tahoe is such a huge part of my childhood, I look forward to it so much and getting to see Max enjoy it, too! Then, on Wednesday, I'm headed off to WA state to visit friends for a week and do a girlfriend's makeup for her wedding. So, won't be blogging for a bit. It's been a stressful week to say the least, and my body's not handling it very well - so I'm looking forward to some rejuvenation and needed girl time. ;) Hasta!
Max in Tahoe last year - he's gonna enjoy it so much more this year!



Some pics from the 4th



2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope you're having fun and most of all, relaxing...I'll see you when you get back and I'll just be right around the corner:)

JB Photography said...

I love looking at your blog, it's always so much fun. Have a good time in Tahoe, I hope you start feeling better and the ankle heals up quickly. When I was reading through the blog the song, Your Love is Extravigant, came on and I had forgotten that song, it's a long time since I've heard it...and for whatever reason this time it was powerful for me, so...well...thanks for that :) miss you guys way over there