Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bon Voyage, Mimi and Poppa!

So, tomorrow my folks leave for Denmark for a couple weeks - so I thought I pay a tribute to the most amazing grandparents, ever! What am I going to do without my babysitters?!? Max is going to go through withdrawls! Here's some pictures from the Farmer's Market that my Dad takes Max to every Sat. where he gets balloon animals, and our trips to Roseville complete with a train ride at the new shopping center - the Fountains! Have a fabulous time, you two! We'll miss you greatly - thank you for all your help, support, and unconditional love; and being such a consistent anchor in Max's life! Have fun!







1 comments:

jacquelyn said...

hi leilani, wow congrats on the new house and new baby coming! your rental looks fabulous, if only it were closer to us.. id take it!
your mother is so lovely (well so are you) but i really cant belive how young she looks, maybe its the asian in her, mixed people age so well, so you are blessed too.