Saturday, September 20, 2008

Countdown!








YAY! I finally finished Mia's room!!! I'm so happy with how it turned out, too! Isn't the crib just the sweetest?!? So, when I started to think about how soon she was going to be here - (5 weeks! or less?) and that if I had her early I was so not ready; I kinda panicked!!! So, I made all these lists of things to do to get my house, her room, and my life organized so I'd be "ready." And at 2 in the morning I finally finished organizing the last of my bills and paperwork, organized all of Max's toys and finished my office! Phew! and this morning I had another wedding to do makeup for, too! (only 3 more before Baby!) James has been awesome in helping me and Max isn't as much helpful - but he's been awesome, nonetheless! I'm totally enjoying my last bit of time alone with him and still am loving being pregnant (i know, i'm nuts), but cannot wait to meet this Baby Girl!

2 comments:

angie rose said...

Max looks so big in that last picture!!! Way too old! Mia Bella's room is so beautiful, I love it!!! I love you!!! I can't wait to meet the little princess!

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

her room is beautiful! Max is pretty cute! I bet he's ready to be a big brother!