Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My mom...the greatest

Okay, so right now I'm in a dinner theater at our church that is completely consuming my life and has been for a couple weeks now; and it's fun and the peformances have been great - but it's SO different doing drama and having a 6 month-old baby! and I have to say that it would be totally impossible without my mom! Life has been insane for us right now and she's watched Max daily and nightly, taken us in when our house is torn apart and just been completely amazing and there for me like I could never ask for! I understand the heart of a mother now, being one, but I'm so inspired to be the kind of Mom and woman of God that she is - to Max. So, Mom, I love you beyond words and don't know what I'd do without you - Thank you! oh, and Max loves his "Mimi" like crazy, too - he lights up every time he sees her!



3 comments:

Amy said...

I love watching your mom & dad with Max....it's so sweet! You are truly blessed to have 2 sets of amazing grandparents for little Max!

Melissa said...

Your mom is so amazing and we lover her too. What a great inspiration she is to me.

The Stockwells said...

Moms are the best! I love how everyone thinks they have the best Mom in the world. You do have an amazing Mother and I bet she is Lovin being a Grandma!