Tuesday, March 13, 2007

weekend craziness!

Okay so, since Friday, my house looks completely different! James had started an addition awhile ago, and is getting around to finishing it and in the process re-doing a lot more of the house! it's so exciting! Walls have come down, recess lighting has gone up, and all kinds of changes! I'll post some pictures soon - the computer (along with the rest of my living and dining area) is covered under protective plastic. Among other events, I just started dress rehearsals for the dinner theater show I'm in that opens in a week! aaacck! very busy - especially with a 6 month old! I'll manage - but only with my parent's help! thank God for Grandparents!!! Okay, I'll be blogging later!like next week sometime.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't wait to see the house!! Its so exciting!! So nice of your folks to take you in!! Your wonderful, i love you and miss you!!

jacquelyn said...

oh my goodness your little baby is so cute! especially the pic of him on the top right, just too sweet!