Saturday, March 24, 2007

That's all folks!

okay, so tonight was the final performance of my play...Hallelujah! It was a blast actually and tonight was a very rewarding show, but man alive, I'm whooped! I won't be doing another one for awhile - it's too hard to be a mom, too! I'll post some pictures from the play soon. Everybody did such a great job - and all you wife bloggers of the guys, you get your husbands back! you were all so supportive and great about the whole thing! Good job! alright, I'm tired. goodnight!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The play was GREAT! You and Rebecca were hilarious. I loved the rap. You're so talented it's crazy. Hope you get some relaxation this week.

Lydia Paige Louise said...

I'm glad it is over too!! It was such a funny play though! You guys made me laugh in every scene! So what did you think of Becca's picture? It was all my idea... with a lot of help from Issac:) Well i hope you enjoy your break from it all! Love ya, Lydia

Amy said...

You were amazing!!! I am sure going to miss seeing you in all these plays...but you have a more important job...trust me, I understand completely! Can't wait to see pictures. It was so dark in there, I wasn't able to get any.

The Stockwells said...

Good job Lei! I bet the play was awesome. But I cant imagine that it was easy having a baby and doing that too :) Do you have pictures of the play?