Monday, April 30, 2007

finally!




man, am i glad this weekend's over! Last week was busy and crazy and this weekend was much worse! I did makeup for a wedding, went to the wedding, then went to another wedding and then to church! one day! anyways, on top of all the busyness,it's been a rough couple of days personally, so please pray for me - for strength and grace.I know it's at the hardest times that God is the closest, and it's very true for me right now, and I'm so thankful for His presence. His mercies are new every morning - thank goodness for that.

4 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

I'm always here for you... Hope you know that. One phone call away, that's it... It's not as good as being in person, but it's close...

Amy said...

Oh girl, I hear ya! I am so enjoying my time at home with my family this week. I think we had something every night last week! Anyway, I love you and think you are really great!

Learning to Love said...

I will keep you in prayer. Hey, just be thankful you didn't have to throw a drama rehearsal in the middle of that day! :) I hope this week is a little more peaceful for you. Love ya, Talia

Andrea said...

Lei...we love you and you are in our prayers. I would love to talk to ya if you need a listening ear. I love you xoxo