Thursday, April 5, 2007

Pictures of the Play

So, obviously, since I was in the play - I couldn't exactly take pictures of the scenes; so zany backstage pictures is the best I got! The group shot is on our beautiful stage in our gorgeous building that was So nice to get to do such a quality show in! Glad it's over - but it was great! We raised a lot of money for our Sold Out internship to get to go to India this summer - being crazy for a good cause, I'm down with that.



Obviously, I had a ridiculously glamorous role - as usual! Such a diva, I know!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

what exactly was your role? looks like you were a comical character -quite fitting for you! Although you are naturally so beautiful...more so than the pics of course!!!

Amy said...

LOVED the play...although I am kinda partial cuz my hubby was in it! You did amazing and you always crack me up!