Thursday, April 19, 2007

What?!? Sick, again?



I know it seems like every other month I'm saying that Max is sick - it seems to just take him a long time to get over it whenever he does get sick! Anyways, he has a nasty cough/cold virus and I had to get him on a breathing machine to open up his bronchial passage. no fun, but he's being very sweet even though he feels horrible. and today, the Dr. found he developed an ear infection - so more fun to be had! My poor baby! Anyhoo, that's life right now - I'm just so grateful that I get to be home and take care of him.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Poor Max!!! Oh the joy of having kids.....We have a breathing machine if you didn't already buy one.

Danielle said...

That is hysterical!! It looks like he can't stand the music!! He looks just like James!! HAHAHAHA.....