Thursday, April 5, 2007

why not do the yard too?

Alrighty, some pictures of the outside progress! So since the last pictures, you saw it disced up, leveled, and smoothed over...now it's been trenched and prepped for sprinklers! Exciting! and what a HUGE undertaking! the world's best Father-in-Law has helped out with the big 'ol project and it's been such a blessing! the whole family's been great! and James built this deck and is currently working on the stairs and finishing the porch. (and when I say currently, I mean, like at midnight tonight, finishing the concrete - poor guy! such a hard worker, though!)
So, I'll keep you updated as I can! yes, we're still bunking at my mom's - what a blessing to have them close! don't know what we'd do without them!


1 comments:

Tammie said...

WOW! Looks great!!!