Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Good Times!

me and my albino baby
the "color" process
Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis!??
can you say, Reno 911???
Go-go girls!

yes, you'll see these pictures on everyone else's blog - but they kill me! we had such a fun night! Ben, thanks for the excuse to let our "true colors" come out! It was hilarious! and I won't even go into the story of going to Chili's afterwards and there being like 5 black guys standing in front while we walked by...i mean, what are the chances?!?!?

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Hilarious!! You play a fantastic black lady!! Hottie!! Very fun!! Thank you for transforming my hubby to a black man!!! Love you!!

Karen said...

Must.Pick.Jaw.Up.Off.Floor.

:-)

Melissa said...

Thanks for doing my make-up! The lashes and eye make-up were great!
That was a blast. Love you!

The Stockwells said...

You guys all look great and look like you have a fabulous time! What fun! Give's me inspiration to do something fun like that.

Amy said...

Love it! That sure was a fun night. I think we'll be talking about it for years to come. Time to start planning the next costume party!

Steve and Alie said...

Bah! Only you Lei... Only you... wish I could've seen you walking into Chili's!

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

What a blast you all had, sorry I missed it. Great job on the make-up - seriously I'm all alone over here laughing out loud you all look awesome. So very fun.