Saturday, November 17, 2007

Viva la Cabo!

killing time in the airport - watching Daddy's video ipod
sleeping on the plane!


Grandpa and his little cowboy




me and my love soaking up the sun
a great day on the ocean - we took a glass bottom boat out the arches where the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez come together
Cabo Sunset

love this family


max is snoozin' in style

We're baaaack! well, Max and I at least - James flies in today. I had a wedding to do makeup for today. We had a great trip and it was Gorgeous in Mexico! Lots of pool and beach time with perfect weather. Max Loved it! the nights and part of the travel were a little rough, but other than that he was Great and a total water baby! Glad to be home, though!

7 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

Oh, LeiLani! Cabo looks gorgeous and so do you! The place you stayed at looks amazing. It looks like you had a really wonderful time. I can't wait to hear all about it! What a lucky baby boy! Vacationing in Cabo already! And you crack me up with your blog comment... Like I said, that was 3 MONTHS ago! I have now been storing up food for winter hibernation, meaining I've been eating a steady diet of BROWNIES and I have the layer of extra loving to prove it! ;)

Melissa said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip. These are great pictures. I am so ready for another vacation! I love Max's shades.

Andrea said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Cabo, being its where we honeymooned...awwww such good memories. Max looks so cute and happy in all of these pictures and you look more beautiful than ever! Love you

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

welcome home girl. Got your comment but no phone call :(, isn't that just the way life goes these days. It looks like you had fun, in Mexico, I hope it was refreshing and renewing. I miss seeing you. I've been praying for you, I hope that the shaking from everything that happened last month has settled some. Your an amazing mother and woman, just wish I got to be around it more for myself :). Keep smiling...joy looks good on you. I love ya.
Jenn

Danielle said...

I love your pictures!! I am ready for a tropical vaction!! Anyone needing wedding shots in Hawaii or Mexico???? So fun!! I'm glad you guys got to get away! Perfect timing!! Love you!!

The Stockwells said...

Hi Lei,
Cabo looks like it was a blast! I am so glad you got to go on a nice vacation. You have a great family! Im so sorry about the miscarriage! I cant wait to hear that you are preggo again! It will happen.
Im glad that Amy got to come visit you. Thats a nice treat!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Curt and I leave tonight to go to Spokane to see my family. I cannot wait! I love you!
Kel

The Stockwells said...

Oh, and yes that is a Hurley sweatshirt that I am wearing :)And another thing, why are you selling your house? And another thing, we need to talk again. Not just for 1 minute either :) LOL. I love you. I miss you :)