Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So thankful!

Hot Comments
MySpace Graphics at GlitterBell.com
Funny Videos
The day of thanks - my heart is brimming daily with gratitude, but this is the national holiday for thankfulness! I LOVE it! I'm So thankful for my Lord, who I depend soley upon and have never been dissapointed, my Hubby, who's such a great Dad as well, my family, wonderful parents who love my child as much as I do, and my friends, who see me through the good, the bad and the ugly; and of course, my little monkey - who's given my life purpose. My heart is full, and I am so blessed! Enjoy this day, everyone and eat up!



3 comments:

Natalie said...

it has gone by really fast! i love this season that i am in. but sometimes it does get uncomfy. like at night! ha! but he is worth it! seeing cute pictures of max gets me so excited! yay for boys!

Tamar said...

Sorry I didn't call you while I was in town. I just now saw that you had commented me about getting together, so let's plan for Christmas, OK? We could hook up for coffee and see each other's babies too! I hope your Thanksgiving was great...and now we get to look forward to Christmas! Woohoo!

Steve and Alie said...

No worries about last night, Lei... I figured you were busy. :) And don't worry, I'll have freezing WA pictures to post after we go up into the mountains to get our Christmas tree this weekend. :) And I love your little monkey... He's absolutely adorable.