Wednesday, November 7, 2007

more than the normal craziness...

Hey, y'all - ready for an update?!? Well, here goes: James and Max and I leave for Cabo San Lucas in 2 days with James' family (so excited about that!), we just put our house on the market yesterday (no paperwork or cleaning to do there! ), and I just had my dear friend, Amy visiting from WA state for the weekend! and on a sad note, I actually suffered from a miscarriage last week. I didn't even know I was 6 wks. pregnant - so it was a lot to deal with all at once. and I'm still dealing with it. Currently, I'm very tired and weak, especially with getting our house ready to sell and leaving and everything. But God's grace has so surrounded and blessed me during this whole thing and I couldn't be more thankful or aware of His mercy. Thank you to all who've prayed for us, been there, given beautiful flowers and your love - it means the world to us. So, I'll be seeing you all in a week or so!



photo by Chandra www.eternalphoto.com (our trash the dress photoshoot is on her site!)

10 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

Lei, have a WONDERFUL time in Cabo with the Bryans! How fun! I can't wait to see you on my next visit. I really love you, Lei and I know that you are a woman who trusts Jesus, even through the tough times. My heart is with you...

Natalie said...

blessings to you lei!

Tamar said...

Man! When it rains, it pours. Seriously, that's a lot to deal with all at once. I'll be praying for you to have grace, peace and strength through it all (even if that means you have a few moments of teary meltdowns...you're allowed!).

Have a great time soaking up the sun with your fam. And I LOVED the phtos from the shoot. You're one hot lady!

Danielle said...

Hey i am so needing my Leilani fix!! I am so excited for you guys, the house and Cabo!! Have a fantastic time while your gone!! Love you all!!!! Your always in our prayers!!

Steve and Alie said...

Bahahahahahahaha! You crack me up... I love you.

Soul Focus Photography said...

i will be praying for you!

Tammie said...

so sorry, hope your vacation brings you rest, and peace - You deserve it! Where you movin' to?

Tammie said...

So sorry! You deserve a restful and peaceful vacation!
My prayers are with you!
Where you moving to?

Amy said...

You are such a strong woman LeiLani. Have a WONDERFUL time in Cabo. I'm sure you are looking forward to the time away. Love you!

Andrea said...

Are you back? You look so beautiful in this last picture! I hope that your trip was just what you needed after this hard time. I loved seeing you and Max and miss you already!
Love you xoxo