Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update

Had my first Dr.'s appointment this week and it went great! I had an ultrasound and James got to be there - amazing how it just pops up on the screen and there's this tiny perfect little baby wiggling around in there (well, mine are always wiggling - hmmm....is it me?)! And, yes, there's only one - although, I'll have to answer the twins question frequently because of my petite size...fun. But I'm actually 11 weeks and due Oct. 28th! So, I'm thinking I'll have to cancel the wedding I was scheduled to do on the 25th...yeah - probably a little much. I can't believe I'll be in my second trimester already! Yahoo!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Isn't the firs time you see that little peanut inside of you so amazing? I cried like a super emotional pregnant woman ha!
Are you going to find out the babie's sex? And tell me, how did you like Dr. Maddalena?

prettyinink0402 said...

11 weeks...that's a little better! When I saw you pictures I thought you were a little farther than me...cause I haven't quite popped that much...I can still wear my normal clothes...I'm sure that won't last too long though! LOL...and I'm definitely not a petite person but I'm showing too...but then again I got pregnant when my son was only what 7-8 months old...not much time after delivery. Anyways...I hope you are feeling wonderful...are you guys going to find out the sex?

Tamar said...

Yay! At least you're farther along than you thought you were! :D

EMILY said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! Did you hear I am pregnant too! Do we plan this??? Did you get into my dr.?

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

11 weeks... that's great! You, Carrie and Julia are all due about the same time. You and James must be really excited! You'll be in our prayers, I hope everything goes well and you stay healthy! Congrats!