Saturday, April 12, 2008

zoo


giant ant eater!




my little monkey!
My hard-working Hubby!
Yeah! I love the zoo! Max has been so under the weather, we thought that it'd be good for him to just get out!!! and, how sweet are my folks - it's their 15 year wedding anniversary (amazing!) and instead of going out, they wanted to take Max to the zoo - for their anniversary! Incredible Grandparents!!! and I talked Auntie Carey into coming (she'll love the snake mask picture I put up of her!), she's always game! I was just thrilled to get out of the house! This is the first weekend since February that I haven't had a wedding or a consultation! and tomorrow will be James' first day off in 22 days!!! and his last until May! Poor Guy! I'm SO proud of him and grateful for all his hard work!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks like fun! Yes, your parents are wonderful!! We need to take our kids to the zoo soon. Glad you had a great day!

Matt and Melody said...

James - you da man!
LeiLani - you so cute prego!
Max - what a big boy! WOW...time flies! Love you.