Friday, August 15, 2008

And we're off again!

Leaving in the morning for Ta-hoe!!! So ready! it's been so stinkin' hot, too! So, see y'all in a week or so!
And... some pictures of what we've been up to: yes, I've been up to getting larger by the second, but I'm lovin' it! This pregnancy has flown by - I can't believe I'm almost 30 weeks - with only 10 left!!! So exciting! Max is keeping us all on our toes and it's never a dull moment with my child around - I'm loving his little (or should I say huge) personality that keeps me laughing everyday! He goes to gymnastics twice a week and I take a Pilates class 3 times a week - so we're both staying very active! And here's some more pictures of the house as it's coming along. I'm in love with this house and we're working on the backyard now - it's all coming together and I know we'll be here for a very long time. Now, if only we could get the other house taken care of...



Curious George!







4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I cannot wait to see how beautiful your baby will be - just like you! Steph Gregor told me she saw you guys at the movies. How fun! Yes, two of my kids were with her that night. Right now I have one of her kids spending the night with us!

Learning to Love said...

Have a good vacation! Sam and I are due for one soon:) Your belly is looking so cute. Can't wait to see that baby girl.

prettyinink0402 said...

Hey! Yep...I'm super excited to have one of each...and they will be close in age like I wanted! We're not done yet though...couple more! I just want to get their room done...it's driving me mad! Anyways...have a blast on your trip! :o)

prettyinink0402 said...

Tag your it...read my blog!