Thursday, August 14, 2008

bleck...

So, I've just spent the last 2 days in bed being on the verge of puking or passing out...yuck. But, it made me realize that I've had a great pregnancy and have packed up my old house, moved, unpacked painted and decorated the new house, chased around the craziest toddler I know, continued my business doing weddings every single weekend - without batting an eye. Some women feel like they're going to hurl or faint their whole pregnancy, so I'm pretty lucky and I realize that. We just poured concrete in the back yard and it's so exciting for that part of our new house to be coming together! and even more exciting is that on Saturday we're headed out to Tahoe (to do makeup for a wedding first - then) for a weeklong family vacation! My folks and James and Max and I will spend a week in Tahoe together for the first time since we lost my family's cabin 3 years ago! I'm SO excited! So, I'll post pictures soon, but just wanted to give y'all an update!

1 comments:

Rose said...

You are amazing, Lei. He has given you a grace do everything you're supposed to. I love you!