Monday, August 4, 2008

Introducing....MiaBella's Bedroom!

Yes, we've decided on a name for the princess...well, actually I decided when I was 13, when I nannied a little girl with that name and fell in love with it! It means "My Beautiful One" in Italian, and in Hebrew "Mia" means "wished for" - and is she ever!!! So, all we need to do is set up the crib and it's ready for her!!! Isn't the wall painting amazing!?!? Leslie - who I've dubbed my "Art Angel" has dedicated hours of her talent and heart to me this last week (and years before that!) to finish these projects in my house and lend her phenomenal abilities to me and I couldn't be more grateful! well, I couldn't have done it without her, that's for sure! Thank you Lesloooo!!!!







7 month belly! She's smelling the paint

10 comments:

Soul Focus Photography said...

you are having too much fun, if there is such a thing!

sounds a lot like me, painting and repainting the house up until the baby was born!

make sure and rest, take care of yourself and your little princess!

Learning to Love said...

Hmmm....we have the same taste in colors for a little girl's room. That is exactly what I was going to do if Pierce had been a girl. I LOVE IT! Maybe we'll get a chance this time:) Your house looks beautiful!

Melissa said...

LOVE it!!! What an incredibly adorable room for your little princess. Great job LeiLani and Leslie!

Leah said...

I love all you have done with your new home. You have great taste. Leslie is so talented. That was great she could do that for you! Love you babies name too! Beautiful!

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

I love her room! It's so much fun!! I hope you're feeling well! Not too much longer for you!

Alicia said...

Love that name! Great choice!

Andrea said...

I love it!!!! It's gorgeous!!! What a lucky little girl!

Keilah said...

Wow. I SO want that room!!

Natalie said...

ooooooookay. seriously, you got the little girls room perfectly decorated.
i am inviting myself over to see everything you that you have done. and Lij and Max can play....call me! love all the changes you have made to your house!

Stephanie said...

I love the scrolling - did Leslie do this?