Monday, August 4, 2008

Back in Business!

We're baaack!!! Melissa let me borrow her camera (thank you so much!!!) and I just bought one today, so...yahoooo!!! and boy, oh boy - do i have lots to show you! Since I got back from WA, I've finished painting the Baby's room, the family room, hung a million pictures, made an IKEA trip and my Dad and James put tons of furniture together, finished putting Max's room together, added the finishing touches to the kids bathroom, got my office furnished and the formal living room and dining room put together!!!! phew! and then did a wedding in Napa on Sat. for 13 people!!! I'm Soooo tired! But SO happy about my house! Here's pics from the living room/family room - I'll post the other rooms soon! Oh, and if anyone's interested or knows of anyone who needs a riding lawnmower, a hot tub, a sleep number bed, a new dryer - let me know!!! We're trying to sell it all on craig's list before our renter!!!!



1 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great feeling it must be to get all this accomplished. My fav is between the paris pic and the painting above the fireplace.