Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving!














I LOVE Thanksgiving! and this year it was at our house! I guess we're really adults now! There were several family members missing this year, so it was smaller - but we had a wonderful day! Grandma Ellen was visiting from Arizona and it was so nice to have her home! James did the Turkey all by himself and it was Fabulous! Yes, he does make good babies, too! So funny, if you look closely in the group picture of everyone, it looks like his shirt says "I Make Good ---and he's holding the platter of Turkey; so yes, he makes good turkey, too! I have SO much to be thankful for - but I just can't get over the fairytale I'm living with my 2 beautiful children and husband, surrounded by our parents and loved ones in our dream home - Thank you, Jesus for your favor!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you did a great job! It's so much work to host, but I love doing it:)

Tamar said...

HA! I gotta get Pete a shirt like James'!