Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!


We had a fabulous Ugly Christmas Sweater 27th Birthday Party for James and it was so funny! James was surprsied with the Guitar Hero for the Wii with the guitar, drums and microphone! The boys rocked out into the wee hours (ha - wii hours ;)It was so fun to have a party at our house - we can finally host things and we love it! James' favorite thing is to be surrounded by our friends and family and hang out - so that's what we did! I love you, Sweetie! You're the best Hubby and Father to our kids that I could dream of! Thanks for picking me to share your life with - what a fun ride it's been!I know this is going to be your best year yet! Love - your Girl. Birthday Boy!



Lookin' good!
Ang and Vincent won "best ugly sweater" - Vincent had a gingerbread house on his that opened up and had candy canes inside! It was Awesome! Angela made them!!!







1 comments:

Learning to Love said...

Sorry i didn't call you about James' birthday. Sam and I were out of town that night, and I didn't even think about it until just now when I saw the pictures. SORRY!!!! Tell James happy birthday. It has been a whirlwind around here with Sam being in the Christmas drama, and me being home with a sick baby. I wish we could have been there.