Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Catch up...

Okay, so I've been behind on my blogging - so I just about covered what we've been up to in the last 7 weeks since our Princess graced our lives. Phew - we did a lot, just documenting it all made me tired; well, that and it's almost 2 a.m.! This sweetie pie is a night owl, and although a great sleeper - she's been wantin' to party till early hours before she crashes. Which is what I'm still doing up. I'm honestly trying to figure the whole 2 kid thing out, and doing marvelously some days, and barely making it other days. I currently have some strep thing and have completely lost my voice, so that's fun - and not so convincing when you're trying to discipline your 2 yr. old! yeah, he thinks it's funny that I'm whispering! Anyhoo - I just thought, well, since I'm up.... here ya go! I had to do some backtracking, so bear with the time lapse! I guess it makes sense why I'm so tired! we obviously did a lot since baby was born:)
the exact face she's making right now; her tummy gets so upset at night!
my crazy munchkins

3 comments:

Alison said...

I am beyond impressed with your catch up blogging! Seriously, that was a ton of blogging! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Shame on you for being behind on your blogging! It's not like you have anything to do...like raising a newborn and a toddler:) It's good to see your back in business!

Tamar said...

Hang in there!!!