Sunday, June 1, 2008

Miracles Abound!

Memories of our old house! We had 4 good years here, complete with 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 goats, MAX, an acre 1/2 and years of non-stop remodeling! Current house situation at the bottom of this post.<









Okay, so some of you know this, but we put our old house on the market last November and hadn't had any luck in selling it, but decided to go ahead and move into our new house and have faith that it would sell or rent and we'd be fine. Well, after making about 4 months of 2 house payments - it's been pretty intense, but God has provided in mind-blowing ways that would take too long to list. Our house in now in escrow and should close in a couple weeks - we've just needed to come up with a lot of money at the time of closing, and another provision just came yesterday that moves me to tears!!! God is so good! We're down to days and I know that God's going to give us all we need, even if it's the day before it's due and I'm so excited to see what He does! So, pray this through with me and I can't wait to tell you all how our prayers were answered beyond our wildest dreams! I'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

josiah michael said...

yes i will take pictures of max... how could i not? lol keep checking my blog because i am going to post some pictures that i took of my cousin yesterday... freakin cute.

~ said...

Congratulations!! You are the winner at www.asavvybaby.blogspot.com

Please go to our site and email us with your information!!

Passionate about Christ said...

I love you! XOXO

Amy said...

God is so faithful and I know we've had lots of talks about this before....he'll never leave us hanging!

Oh, I saw you won the Savvy baby giveaway...YAY!!!!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad that everything is working out for you guys! Love you.

Stephanie said...

I found your blog and added you to my blog page. I love your testimony of God's provision. And I love your new place - oh to have property!!