Thursday, June 12, 2008

www.weddingtulle.blogspot.com

Bree and Carey (my girls) are designing new wedding invitations - check out the blogspot to see their amazing creations - oh and this one was an ode to me! Yes, I'm currently obsessed with black damask print! I love these gals!


Inspired by our friend LeiLani

Since the new designs have been placed into motion, one of our closest friends (we would consider her a sister!) has been begging us to design an invitation with this black and white damask pattern. I added a touch a of tiffany blue to give it a little color (plus she just treated herself to a new tiffany bracelet!) So in honor of our dear friend, LeiLani Bryan who is an amazing mother, wife, friend and make up artist this is for you! If you are a bride seeking for a make up artist, please check out Makeup by LeiLani

1 comments:

Amy said...

I have 3 different projects I am working on for people who want this print too.....guess it's the "thang" right now! Love your new blog layout!