Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Home, sweet crazy home!

We're baa-ack! and we had a fabulous time in Vegas! Although it was a blazing 108 most of the time - we ended up staying at Mandalay Bay and hanging out at the pool for a couple days! We saw a phenomenal Cirque du Soleil show and enjoyed just getting away and being together! It's been crazy since we got home - James got called out the next morning and after he got home on Monday I fell and cut my ankle open and had to go to Urgent Care and get stitches! lame!!!! i'm on crutches and everything - so ridiculous! But we had a great little anniversary getaway and missed Max terribly - but he had a Blast at Mimi and Poppa's! I'll most more pictures later!








7 comments:

Passionate about Christ said...

These are great. I love you. I hope your foot gets better super soon. Call me if you need anything.
Love Jenna

Amy said...

I was at urgent care a few days ago!! (for something totally different). I hope you are okay!! I fell when I was 8 months pregnant with Caleb and hurt my ankle. The doctor gave me crutches which was absolutely hysterical.....an 8 month pregnant woman who could hardly walk as it was...and then throw some crutches in...yeah right! Looks like you had a fun trip. I'm glad you could get away before little baby girl comes! :)

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

bummer about your ankle. Loved seeing pics of Vegas, looks like you guys had fun. I hope you get better quickly, cruches - yuck.

Lydia Paige Louise said...

it looks like you guys had a blast!! you guys are so adorable! love ya!

Melissa said...

Looks like fun!! (a little too hot, though) I'm so glad you got away together. Cute pictures!

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

It has been way too long since I have talked to you guys. From your blog it looks like life has kept things exciting. I am excited to be a dad in the next month or so, how wierd. Max is such a cute kid, he looks just like Alex (I'm totally kidding). I hope you guys are doing great. I need to get down there soon.

Andrea said...

So sorry you hurt your ankle...how frustrating! Looks like you guys had fun! You look amazing!!! Love ya :)xoxo