Thursday, June 12, 2008

weddings and the yuckies!

okay, so it's been a little crazy - I know, what's new? I did 3 weddings and 1 consultation last weekend (2 out of town), and in the smack middle of it, Max gets the awesome virus that causes explosions out of either ends topped off with a fever! Which of course, he had to share with his Daddy and I! We had a family sick day - all in bed, yesterday! But, today is the first day that Max has eaten since Saturday and we're all feeling better. The weddings went great - couldn't have done them without my mom; and James and Grandpa had Max patrol! Thank God I don't have another wedding till next month! Next week James and I head off to Vegas for a few days to celebrate our 5 year anniversary! Can you believe it?!? Crazy! So there's a quick update and some pictures of my beautiful brides and some tattoo cover magic!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Amazing tatoo removal! Glad Max is feeling better. Poor guy, again.

Natalie said...

isn't that the rotovirus!? ew...yuckies. hopefully you guys are getting better!
well..i love the background! i am doing anna's baby shower and that is the design i am using! sooo fun!
i am feeling a pool day! you and max should come over and we can soak up some sun!